1： The selection of sensors, when we want to For hotels, office buildings and other local equipment, we should choose a sensor with high sensitivity, so that the automatic door sensing is faster, which is more conducive to hotel guests and staff in and out. Then, in a place where people often pass by banks and shops on the street with large pedestrian flow, we should select sensors in narrow areas, so as to avoid frequent automatic doors The switch is broken.
Then we should pay more attention to a problem about high-end hotels, that is, the safety auxiliary equipment. The hotel is afraid of pinching the guests, and thus the reputation of the hotel will be humiliated. Then we can select the equipment to prevent such incidents.
2： Select the decoration specification of automatic door: in order to facilitate the maintenance and repair of automatic door in the future, stainless steel and aluminum profiles can be selected as the external facing of door post and door beam.
Note that if marble is selected as the exterior decoration, the construction plan of cooperation between the automatic door project and the marble project must be determined in advance, so as to avoid the serious consequences of rework caused by cooperation fault.
The door body often uses toughened glass or laminated glass. Now, there are pure glass doors and framed glass doors.
3： Selection of Construction Engineer: select the agent or engineer who can provide perfect after-sales service. The agent or engineer has enough technical support from the automatic door manufacturer as the background, so as to ensure the interests of users.
How to use induction door safely
1. When the induction door is open, please pass at a uniform speed. Do not stay under the door to avoid collision.
2. Do not force through the induction door when it is closed to avoid collision.
3. Automatic door sensor, automatic door unit do not touch water, in order to avoid leakage accident.
4. Do not let children play near the door to avoid danger.
5. Please cut off the power supply to keep the door open.
6. When the induction door is working, do not open the door by force to avoid damaging the transmission parts.
7. Do not place objects near the induction door to avoid friction or collision with the door body.
8. Keep the cabinet of induction door clean to avoid damage to hanging parts and electrical equipment.
9. Do not put the hanging curtain, plants and other objects swinging with the wind in the monitoring range of the sensor, so as to avoid affecting the normal operation of the sensing door.
10. Please clean and maintain regularly to prolong the service life of the sensing door.